Knowledge, Experience, Relationships and Trust
The Foodservice Group of Keiter Advisors is the country’s most experienced broadline, produce and protein distribution finance and consulting specialist. We have worked with over 120 privately held and publicly traded foodservice companies in 38 states to improve their bottom line performance, facilitate mergers and acquisitions, plan management successions, and coach owners through their most difficult decisions. Collectively, our distribution finance specialists have over 40 years’ experience and a proven track record of service excellence.
In working with your company, the Keiter Advisors team is focused on sharing their knowledge and experience, partnering with your business for a successful outcome, and earning your trust.
Who We Serve
Our Foodservice Group exclusively serves these business segments:
- Broadline distributors
- Produce processors and distributors
- Meat operations
- C-store distributors
- Specialty distribution companies
What We Do
- Business Valuations: Prepare business valuations that allow owners to chart their course. We review historic financial results with an eye on industry norms, tie operational data to P&L results to confirm accuracy, reference recent transactions, then provide a low, medium and high range for the overall enterprise. We have completed more than 90 valuations across five industry segments.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Plan and manage all aspects of the sale or acquisition transactions including assessing market conditions, document preparation and review, managing the diligence process and quality of earnings review, providing industry specific guidance to our client’s advisors, facilitating a timely closing.
- Advisory Services: Guide owners through their most significant transition and planning initiatives including hold and buy or sell decisions, family succession, management and/or ownership change or arriving at consensus on critical decisions.
- Custom Financial Solutions: Assist clients in developing sound financial strategies for all aspects of the business including cash flow/returns modeling, working capital management, short and long term debt structure, own vs. lease, real estate decisions, and cost segregation studies.
What Our Clients Say
In an independent satisfaction survey, here are just a few things our clients said about us:
- Really listens to what we say
- Highly values confidentiality
- Understands our industry and our challenges
- Is extremely trustworthy
- Acts as a voice of reason
- Facilitates agreement
- Solves problems
Selected Client Testimonials
- Ettline Foods | Joe Ayoub | Former President & CEO | York, PA
- Cara Donna Provision Company| Joe Cara Donna | Former President | Braintree, MA
- Ben E. Keith| Mike Roach | President | Fort Worth, TX
- Pate Dawson Company| Malcolm “Mac” Sullivan | CEO | Goldsboro, NC
Transition Planning & Financial Review
- Thurston Foods, Inc.| Peter Malone | CEO | Wallingford, CT
- Thomas O Miller & Co.| Jeff Miller | President | Marlboro, NY
- Sysco| Russell Libby | Sr. VP, General Counsel, & Secretary | Houston, TX
- US Foodservice| Bryan A. Torcivia | Sr. VP – M&A | Rosemont, IL