COVID-19 and M&A from a Private Equity Perspective Webinar
Posted on October 12, 2020
Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Mergers & Acquisitions from a Private Equity Perspective
Join us on Wednesday, October 21 as we present a webinar that examines the impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having on merger and acquisition activity from the perspective of active private equity firms in the lower middle markets.
“COVID-19 and M&A from a Private Equity Perspective” Agenda:
- Value and structure impacts on transactions
- Perspectives on deal flow and what is coming next
- Specific feedback on what you can do to enhance your enterprise value during this time.
- Phil Dudley, Partner, McCarthy Capital
- Stuart Farrell, Managing Partner, Tuckahoe Holdings
- Will Krusen, President, Falcon Affiliates
- Adam VeVerka, Partner, NewSpring Capital
The panel will be moderated by Carroll Hurst and Scott Zickefoose of Keiter Advisors.
*There is no CPE credit for this event*
About Keiter Advisors
Keiter Advisors is a full-service transaction advisory group serving companies in middle market M&A transactions and financing. KA is recognized as the national leader in assisting owners to:
- Buy or sell foodservice distribution, meat processing and produce companies
- Plan and execute transition strategies, including family buy out initiatives and third party sale
- Examine the profitability of their business and develop viable improvement programs
- Renegotiate existing financing arrangements and secure new lenders
|Carroll Hurst||Scott Zickefoose|
|(804) 273-6204||(804) 273-6253|